Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Articles and stories about your cars, technical etc.

Hello Durantonians;
Please remember that Carol our Editor is always looking for articles about your cars, restoration tips or other things of interest for the Partner. Evey issue needs content and Carol's job is to put it together not to write the content. That is up to all of us. Everyone has an interesting story about how they found their car, when and how they first discovered Durant's and fun trips and excursions in their cars. How about the restoration, many have restored their cars from the ground up. If you took pictures of the restoration or worked through a difficult problem while restoring them write it up. I'm sure that others maybe have hit that obstacle too and could use your help. In older issues we used to have a "Parts Man" who over the years would give restoration tips, or provide modern day replacement parts that could be used in the restoration and continued use of our cars. If anyone out there is interested in being our new "Parts Man" then just let me know. We'd love to have that section back in the Partner again.

Where Are You From? Oviedo, Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65 4 door sedan

Re: Articles and stories about your cars, technical etc.

Why not reprint the info from the Old Partsman articles?

Where Are You From? Texarkana, TX

Do You own a car built by Durant? Several and one in the "oven"!

Re: Articles and stories about your cars, technical etc.

Hi Don,
Thanks for your article :)
Yes we can scan old partsman artciles, but norm toone told me that some of them are not with correct info, So I need to have them corrected before I insert them.
I dont know anything about the technical aspect of the cars, so I am not the one to correct.

If anyone has these issues, just let me know what issue it is and I will see if I or Mike Has it.
(Sonia and Bert have graciously donated their duplicates, and I do have a few of my own.)

And let me know. I would need these early to have a collection ready for future issues.
Many thanks to those that have supplied some content... I am deeply grateful.

I want to provide issues on time....

New closing dates for content:

February 1
May 1
August 1
November 1

~Carol

Where Are You From? s. Vermont

Do You own a car built by Durant? many

The Durant Motors Automobile Club