Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hershey 2018 October 10 - 13, 2018

Hello Everyone;
It's getting that time again, the fall Hershey show, the largest car show on the East Coast with over 9,000 flea market spaces, over 2000 cars in the car corral and over 1700 cars on the show field on Saturday to be judged. The DMAC will be there again this year in the Chocolate Field like the last 3 years in the red tent. If your going, stop by and rest a spell and meet your fellow Durantonians. If you have the time, lend a hand and help out at the booth to give those at the booth time to get out and shop too! We're looking for volunteers. In the past a number of members have stepped up and helped out and it's truly appreciated. See you there!

Where Are You From? Oviedo, Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65 4 door sedan

Re: Hershey 2018 October 10 - 13, 2018

Mike will be at Hershey to give you a hand Tom & Karen Emonds

Where Are You From? Pa.

Do You own a car built by Durant? yes

I knew I could count on you two! It will be great to see you again! I'll be getting in on Tuesday night and will be there early Wednesday morning. See you then!

Where Are You From? Oviedo, Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65 4 door sedan

We also will be coming and plan to help at the booth with Tom and Karen.

Where Are You From? Michigan

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1923 Star, 1928Durant

The Durant Motors Automobile Club