Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1931 Durant 619 deluxe w/duel side mounts

Hey all, I have a couple questions about this car I am looking at. I am wondering what it might be worth? It is 98% complete but needs a total restoration. Is the dual side mounts rare? Original? I can't seem to find anything on it. The car was indoors sitting for many years. Engine is not stuck. The other rare thing the seller mentioned is that it has a full grill as apposed to a grill shell? I am not familiar with these cars. What do you think it is worth as-is. Thanks!

Where Are You From? Minneapolis MN

Do You own a car built by Durant? No

Re: 1931 Durant 619 deluxe w/duel side mounts

If you wish to see what a 619 with Dual sidemounts looks like, look under Photographs, Frontenac and take a look at Whitey Smales 1932

These cars are not a high dollar car, but restored make great drivers. We have driven ours for over 50 years and 70000 miles. Enjoyed every mile.
Gord

Where Are You From? Guelph, Ontario, Canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 Frontenac made by Dominion Motors Ltd. Leaside, Ontario, Canada

The Durant Motors Automobile Club