Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Durant Video Clip

I ran across a walk around video that I had taken a couple years ago at our "Midnight at the Oasis" car show here in Yuma, AZ ...This was shortly after I had finished the restoration...This Coupe is made up from an M-2 Star chassis and running gear, body is mostly M-4, and their is some D-40 stuff as well as I have it titled as a 1929 D-40...All parts are about the same, probably the big difference would be the M-2 steering wheel...Check out my Home sand casted hub caps and Landau irons, black powder coated and buffed dash....1932 Ford cowl lights match the durant headlights good, I also added a right hand stop/tail light bracket with model a tail lights, the front turn lights are amber bulbs in the cowl lights....The '30 Studebaker setting beside my Durant belongs to a good friend and owns the farm where we restore our old cars while we are in Yuma. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cDGAY8UrNA

Where Are You From? Leavenworth, WA / Yuma, AZ

Do You own a car built by Durant? Several

Re: Durant Video Clip

Gorgeous car !

Where Are You From? Brighton MI

The Durant Motors Automobile Club