Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Curtis Bartell's parts cache

I've talked ot him about buying the entire cache but am still trying to decide how to get them to me. I've just selling a house and am thinking of buying an enclosed trailer to pick it all up in. Then I'd need to build/buy another storage container/shed to keep it in. If you do not have all of these things buying a large cache like this can get complicated! I'd be happy to sell you what you need if you want to drive down and pick it up in CO. The main things I need are the leaf springs and engines. Of course, when you are building one of these cars you never know what you might need in the future.

Gene

Where Are You From? NE TN

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes, a couple of them!

Re: Curtis Bartell's parts cache

Gene , Sounds like a deal to me. The only two items I'm truly interested in is the Cowl'if it is a Star Cowl and the two rear fenders and possibly the a pair of front fenders.

I tried to email you and I can't seem to get my computer to do that. It tells me that I don't have WLDCore.dll program but when I look in to the program files my computer says yes. Give me a phone number or give me a call . 605 517 1345 Dave

Where Are You From? Custer,S.Dakota

Do You own a car built by Durant? yes, a 1927 Star

The Durant Motors Automobile Club