Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Safe Travels!

Hello Durantonians!
As we get closer to the National meet in Modesto, California next week, many of you will start traveling in the next couple of days to get there. I'll be arriving myself on Tuesday, early afternoon. I hope everyone, especially those towing, take great care and arrive safely. In 2015 we had Charlie and Peggy Spitz experience and accident and thankfully they all were OK and the made it to the event without their car and still got to partake in the fun times. We don't like to see any of the Durant family experience any difficulties. For those attending I look forward to seeing you all next week. For those that aren't attending I know your going to miss a great event. The Californians, know how to put on a fine party!

Where Are You From? Oviedo, Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65 4 door sedan from Elizabeth, NJ Plant

Re: Safe Travels!

HELLO Mike
I will be there Hope to see you when you arrive. I will be waiting with my Yukon Jack I expect to be there about Tuesday - Dont know what time but I will be sitting relaxing with a good shot of yukon jack.
Ken

Where Are You From? Kamloops B C Canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1930 deluxe rumble seat coupe -Model 6 14

We also should arrive on Tuesday afternoon with Ken and Dorthy Brinks. Looking forward to a great meet

Where Are You From? Grand Rapids, MI

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1923 Star, 1928 Durant

I'll be in the vicinity on Tuesday loading up my Mystery Car and will arrive in Modesto on Wednesday sometime around noon, (or maybe Tuesday late). I can't wait to get rolling,,,,,,, I'm overdue for my Rocky Mountain fix!

Where Are You From? Texarkana, TX

Do You own a car built by Durant? Several

Welp, we still have a lot of packing left but plan on leaving here bright and early Monday, will take 97 down to the I-5 slab at Weed, CA then on to Modesto....Will spend one night on the road ( Hey Yukon, if you are taking this route I'll will keep the lights on for you at Klamath Falls,) Looking forward to seeing everyone probably late Tuesday afternoon.

Where Are You From? Leavenworth, WA / Yuma, AZ

Do You own a car built by Durant? several

I am for sure going thru there Dont know when but maybe I will be seeing you somewhere. Driving a red Toyota Rav4. I will watch for you. See you in Modesto at least.

Where Are You From? Kamloops B C Canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1930 deluxe rumble seat coupe -Model 6 14

Hi to all Durantonians! Margaret and I are Flying from Australia to San Francisco then to Modesto for our first ever Meet.We are excited about this trip as we have made many Friends on our FB page over the last 10 years and it will give us the opportunity to met them all.See you all soon.

Where Are You From? Armidale 2350 Australia.

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes. Durant Rugby 1924 model.

I'll be flying in on Tuesday as well. Alone again unfortunately as the Mrs has the little ones to tend to. See everyone next week.

Where Are You From? Brighton MI

What flight are you taking?

All packed, take a bath, nap till 4am and start rolling West. Breakfast in Winfield, Tx, drop off some parts in Midlothian, Tex and head to Wichita Falls, then pick up I-40 in Amarillo and then clear sailing to CA. Looks like NO rain for our week so a lot of great riding!

Where Are You From? Texarkana, TX

Do You own a car built by Durant? Several

Looking forward to seeing you all in Modesto.
Just a few short days left.

Where Are You From? Fremont, CA

Do You own a car built by Durant? 2 of them

Bill. Flying Flint to Chicago flight United 3798. Flight. United 1498 to San Jose.

Where Are You From? Brighton MI

Peg and I fly to SFO in the morning and we should be in Modesto by 4pm.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Travel safe.

Charlie

Where Are You From? NJ and CA

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes

Cyndi and I will be on our way Tuesday morning with our car in tow. Looking forward to the meet and all you people. - DJ

Where Are You From? Port Hueneme, CA

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1930 Deluxe Sedan

On our way!

Lots of people here so far :-)

Where Are You From? Fremont, CA

The Durant Motors Automobile Club