Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ROOF ASSEMBLY

HELLO EVERYONE
DOES ANYONE HAVE PICS OF A 31 DEVAUX COUPE WITH THE TOP FABRIC OFF,IM GOING TO START THE WOOD REBUILDING SOON AND SOME OF MY WOOD HAS GONE MISSING OVER THE YEARS,I PURCHASED THE DEVAUX IN 1970 AND HAVE HAD IT IN STOTAGE ALL THIS TIME ALONG WITH A 32 DEVAUX COUPE I PURCHASED ABOUT 15 YEARS AGO,I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF DOING A 27 MOON ROADSTER,MY WIFE WAS VERY UNHAPPY THAT I WAS DOING THE MOON FIRST INSTEAD OF THE DEVAUX,ON AUGUST 1ST MY WIFE PASSED AWAY SO AS I TRIBUTE TO HER IM GOING TO PUT THE MOON AWAY AND START THE DEVAUX RESTORATION, THANKS DAVE

Where Are You From? SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1931 DEVAUX COUPE

Re: ROOF ASSEMBLY

Dave
So sorry to hear of your loss! A great tribute to remember your Wife with the DeVaux restoration. When done, she will be admired by many as I'm sure your Wife was!

Where Are You From? Oviedo, Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65 4 door sedan from Elizabeth, NJ Plant

Re: ROOF ASSEMBLY

thanks mike for the kind words
ive decided to put the moon away after a couple little things to do,then ill bring the devaux out and get started,it s only seen the light of day a couple times in the last 45 years or so,ive purchased parts for it and the 32 when they come up for sale so I believe I have everything to get started,just another venture in life dave

Where Are You From? SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1931 DEVAUX COUPE

The Durant Motors Automobile Club