Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HERSHEY Fall Meet, October 4 through 7, 2017

Hello Durantonians!
The DMAC will have the same two spaces this year at the upcoming October Hershey fall meet. This is the best advertising and recruitment for new members money can buy, when there are over 100,000 people attending and over 9,000 flea market spaces at the 4 day event. We will have spaces CE 44-45 which we had last year. I will not be able to attend this year due to other travel plans during this time, but BOD member Gary Kauffman has graciously agreed to head out that way and set up the tent for us and man it some of the time. BUT we will need other DMAC volunteers to help Gary out and give him a break from time to time. If you do attend, please allow some time to give Gary a break. If you have never attended, then you should, it's the largest car show on the East Coast. Just let us know if you can help us out this year!

Where Are You From? Oviedo, Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65 4 door sedan from Elizabeth, NJ Plant

Re: HERSHEY Fall Meet, October 4 through 7, 2017

I plan to attend the event this year and will let you know when I will be able to help man the booth.

Steve

Where Are You From? Hyattsville Md

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes

mike Karen and I will be there to help gary

Where Are You From? pa.

Thanks, Steve, Tom & Karen. Last year you helped tremendously and it was appreciated. Tom, what a great parts scout you were too, finding my water pump for me. Worked out perfectly!

Mike

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65 4 door sedan from Elizabeth, NJ Plant

HERSHEY IS APPROACHING! Remember the DMAC has two spots in the Chocolate field, numbers CE44 and CE45, the same spots we had last year. It should be listed in the directories under Durant automobiles in several places. Gary Kauffman has graciously agreed to help out the club by going and setting up and manning the booth this year, since I will be unable to attend since I'll be just getting back from the Modesto, California meet. Those that are attending or plan on attending, please make an effort to stop by, sit a spell and help Gary out. He gets lonely out there all by himself!

Mike will be at Hershey to help out Gary Tom & Karen Edmonds

Where Are You From? pa

The Durant Motors Automobile Club