Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Pacific coast chapter spring fling

Hey Mike and Bert, You and your familys put on one of the most outstanding and scienic events that we have ever been to ....The barbieques each evening made life easy and enjoyable, Thank you so much!....On the last day Vince took a group of our old cars on a side excursion down Hwy 1 to "Big Sir" about a 50 mile run of Highway that was carved out of the cliffs and rocks above the Pacific Coastline, WOW, that surly got my attention, especially since I was getting a shimmy in the steering of the old Flint, and I was thinkin at the time, I hope this contraption doesn't go into a full blown "death wobble" or they will be planting a marker on the rocks below, "Here lies the remains of old Higby".

Thanks again...See you all in Modesto.

Where Are You From? Leavenworth, WA / Yuma, AZ

Do You own a car built by Durant? '25 Flint H-40 2door / '25 B-40 Touring / '29 D-40 Coupe / '23 A-22 Touring

I spoke to Rick last week and Don last night to check on Cindy. Looks like you all had a great time on your Spring Fling and a good number of cars in the bunch. I understand that James got lesson on the trip and it's always a good thing that the DMAC is such an educational institution too. I look forward to seeing everyone in Modesto in September.

Where Are You From? Oviedo, Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65 4 door sedan from Elizabeth, NJ Plant

Picture from Pacific Coast Chapter's Spring Fling.

The Durant Motors Automobile Club