Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: DMAC East Coast Chapter Spring Meet April 20 -23, 2017, Bowling Green, Kentucky

Mike. Thank you for all your efforts. This was an amazing gathering. We made some dam great memories on this one didn't we? I really appreciate this group...... and that rain didn't hinder our spirits at all.

Where Are You From? Brighton, Michigan

Do You own a car built by Durant? Proudly

Re: DMAC East Coast Chapter Spring Meet April 20 -23, 2017, Bowling Green, Kentucky

Hi All.....
Cathy and I had a great time in Bowling Green. Good to see old friends and meet some new ones!
Got to see a Durant and Devaux that we never saw before and meet the interesting people who owned them.
As always the time together was too short. Looking forward to Canada and California later this year.

GREAT job putting this together Mike,
Cathy & Frank ---

Where Are You From? Hookstown PA

Do You own a car built by Durant? some

And Ditto from this Texas Road Tramp! This is the best car club I've ever been in and I look forward to more road trips and good fellowships!

Where Are You From? Texarkana, TX

Do You own a car built by Durant? Several

The Durant Motors Automobile Club