Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Certificate of stock in the Durant Motor Co.

Thank you, Mike! By the way, where is the Durant museum?

Where Are You From? Mt. Pleasant, Michigan

Do You own a car built by Durant? No

Hi Catherine;
Right now the Durant Museum is virtual, meaning that it is located only on the Internet and I manage it from my office. The DMAC is moving strongly toward establishing a "brick and mortar" physical museum to house a collection of vehicles and memorabilia honoring William C. Durant and all the cars associated with him. Progress is being made and hopefully in the next 3 or so years we will break ground. Very exciting times for the DMAC!

Where Are You From? Oviedo, Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65 4 door sedan from Elizabeth, NJ Plant

Have stocks dated 1925 from my Gramps. Do they have any value should I frame them or give them to the grandkids or sell and retire?

Where Are You From? Washington

Pat
They are nice pieces of art and a conversation piece. Since Durant Motors Inc is no more and has not been for many many many years the value is in collecting. These usually go for about $25 on Ebay give or take.

Where Are You From? Oviedo, Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65 4 door sedan from Elizabeth, NJ Plant

Thanks Mike! Maybe I'll hang on to them before letting the kids have them... who knows they might go up a bit.They're in great shape.

Where Are You From? Washington

The Durant Motors Automobile Club