Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: W5 Engine Rear Main Seal Block

Thanks Gordon. Appreciated.

Where Are You From? Down Under

Hi guys:

Was just talking to Mike Butters today. He has no record of those emails and feels that perhaps they came through as spam. He is on a small ISP and feels that maybe the parameters are too tight. He is going to talk to them on Monday.
Don't worry, we are trying to help you.

Gord

Where Are You From? Guelph, Ontario, Canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 Frontenac built by Dominion Motors Ltd., Leaside, Ontario

Hi.
Mike and his dad Neil are very responsible and fine people and long time members of our great club and I been buying new cast parts way back since my 29 Durant 6-66 supplying all the interior handles and all kinds of other parts and the a few rear main seal blocks, and they also have molds for other old cars like Pierce Arrow etc so stay extremely busy, but always have communicated with me fairly quickly. Great family and super high quality parts and top notch chrome too. Mikes ph is 905-372-6926 .
They are always published in our club roster.
Faithfully
Lance Haynes
San Diego CA

Where Are You From? San Diego, CA

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes mostly 1929 and 1930 cars

The Durant Motors Automobile Club