Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
News Flash!!! Today is Don Shilling's Birthday!

Hey Durantonians, DMAC News Flash! Today is that Hardy Texan's Birthday! Yes Mr. Star Man himself!. Happy Birthday Don!

Where Are You From? Oviedo, Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65 4 door sedan from Elizabeth, NJ Plant

Re: News Flash!!! Today is Don Shilling's Birthday!

A Great Big Happy B-Day at Yah Don!!

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 Model 619

If I were there I would pour you a good shot of Yukon Jack . Of course I would join you in wetting your birthday down.
Hope it is/was a good one Don
Ken

Where Are You From? Kamloops B C Canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1930 Durant model 6-14 deluxe rumble seat coupe

Thanks everybody, It was a perfect day for a birthday,,,,,, rainy, drizzly, chilly so I was able to get in several naps during the day and before bedtime!!
I'm thinking of that old song,,,,"California Here I Come,,,," next September. Would it be legal for me to pack my hogleg with me?

Where Are You From? Texarkana, TX

Do You own a car built by Durant? Several

Don:
A belated Happy Birthday. We have many fond memories of meeting with you and Jeff Cromeens about 15 years ago. My how time flies.
Keep those Star`s on the road.

Gord

Where Are You From? Guelph, Ontario, Canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 Frontenac built by Dominion Motors Ltd., Leaside, Ontario

Don,

Another belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY....You have been a great asset to the DMAC.
Hope you have many, many more...........

Yates

Where Are You From? Newport, NC

Do You own a car built by Durant? 24 Flint

The Durant Motors Automobile Club