Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Last of the Leaside, Toronoto, Canada Durant plant faces demolition! Lets do what we can to save

I've written a long letter to be read to the Ontario Municipal Board support any efforts to preserve the last remaining part of the Durant Motors Inc, Leaside plant. I believe the hearing start on 02/29/2016 and go on for a few days. If you haven't yet, please contact Geoff and let him know your thoughts. He might be able to get more letters sent to the board members prior to them making a decision on letting developers demolish the Durant Motors Administration Building. For you Canadian members in Ontario, I believe the meeting is open and if you'd like to make a statement you have to submit notice in advance. Please contact Geoff Kettel or Guy Matthew. Their telephone numbers are posted above. We're losing our history people, lets try to save what is left!

Where Are You From? Oviedo, Florida

The Durant Motors Automobile Club