Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Durant Partner Winter 2015

Our copy of the Partner just arrived @ our San Diego home, because of the delay in forwarding from NJ....BUT...it was worth the wait.

Once again Carol did a fantastic job.

I will reserve comment on the photographs, except to say thank you for the photo of Peg and I and the compliment included with that photo.

I send Carol hundreds of photos, and she must painstakingly go thru them to find the right ones for the Partner....she did a great job.

Once again, a Bravo Zulu.

Charlie and Peggy

Where Are You From? NJ and CA

Do You own a car built by Durant? Wall Township

Re: Durant Partner Winter 2015

I too, want to thank Carol for all the time and effort she goes through to make the Durant Partner a great success. I look forward to receiving them and reading all the various articles, photos, and advertisements.

Where Are You From? Hyattsville Md

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes

We all want to thank Carol for the great editing and publishing job. It takes a lot of work behind the scenes to get each issue out that many of you just don't realize. One of the biggest problems is not in the publishing but content. The lack of articles submitted by you the clubs members. We need material for each issue. Sit down and write about that special car you dragged home, the part that you searched for for years and found, the restoration of your car, or the road trip you took on Sunday in the car. We need that kind of material. And we are always looking for someone to write about restoration or parts swaps. Earlier issues of the magazine had a "parts Man" who would write about what could be used in place of those non-existant parts or how to repair this. Anyone want the job again. Sure could use that. Remember you don't have to be a writer, just hand write it or type it and mail it to Carol and she can edit it to fit the space she needs.

Where Are You From? Oviedo, Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65

Hello Everyone,
Thank you all for the compliments. I am pleased that you all appreciate my efforts. It has been with great joy that I can provide a quality magazine for you to read four times a year.
In the past we have had great success with members supplying articles about their durants, stars, and other DMAC related marques, but as time goes by, I am receiving less and less....
We are ready to go with this Spring 2016 issue and I would love to have something from YOU!
Been working on a project? Or been to a local show with your car? Are you having trouble with something, and need some advice? Got any Old Gillis articles that I can reprint?
Thanks in advance to you all!

Where Are You From? S. Vermont

Do You own a car built by Durant? many

The Durant Motors Automobile Club