Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 1931 devaux sports sedan

Yes yous are correct. This car is owned by Dennis Murphy of Olathe Kansas. I have spoke with him on the phone and have now gotten all the information needed for the registry. I sure that this will sell and at $5,000 or best offer someone will be getting one hell of good deal, as he has spent more than that on what he's done already and there's not a whole lot left to go. He or Gary has posted photos of this project on our site before and I suggested to him that he post it for sale here again so anyone interested from the club can at least see it without trying to find it on the Craigslist site. Hope some fellow club member picks this up before some hot rodder gets their hands on it.

Where Are You From? Mississauga Ontario Canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? No I own a 1933 C-400 Frontenac built by Dominion Motors of Canada

The Durant Motors Automobile Club