Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: early durant?

Have I got this right Norm....This car was listed on Ebay and didn't make reserve at 10,655 then relisted at 18,500 and didn't get a bid....Now the car is at www.ebuyauto.v12soft.com and listed at 29,995 ....I have been contacted through the DMAC from an individual with the guise as being a potential buyer, he said that the car was listed at 29,000... I told him that was way too much to pay, he ask if I had seen the car and gave me the above address, after later looking up the adress of the site I could tell from the contact phone number it was the same phone number as the "potential buyer" Anyway, I didn't bother to call him back.

Where Are You From? Leavenworth, WA / Yuma, AZ

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yep

Re: early durant?

What a joke this guy is. Same car with price going ever upward. I see the mid 30's car beside the Durant is gone or moved

You better buy this car before it reach's a 6 digit figure.

Same old thing where folks think because its old its worth big bucks. With orphan cars like ours that just ain't so. Try about $10,000 if you are lucky for this. With declining interest in vintage, antique, old, muscle cars our hobby is a dying thing. Been voiced in many clubs.

Where Are You From? Ottawa Ont

Do You own a car built by Durant? Dominion built 1932 614 Sedan

The Durant Motors Automobile Club