Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Durant Spicer Joints on eBay

I saw these turn up on eBay and thought they be something someone is looking for.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/291557835006?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Where Are You From? Marysville, Kans

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1923 Durant A-22 Touring

Re: Durant Spicer Joints on eBay

Todd .. that the same lad who is posting in For Sale Forum ? David M. Saleh

Spicer rubber ball type engine trans coupler swap sell...Star speedo square mount plate trade.

Forum .... 2 drums with complete inners and shot balls, bolts & nuts, lock tabs. Double flanged aluminum connecter-spacer. Star or Durant, Rugby etc.? Year Unknown.
eBay .... 2 metal drums with complete cast aluminum(?) inner parts ,metal spline hubs and shot hard rubber balls, bolts & nuts, old lock tabs. Double flanged aluminum(?) connecter-spacer. Ford Star or Durant, Rugby etc.? Year Unknown

Also Forum ... Wanted adapter between rear universal and rear axle

Wording sounds the same in Forum and eBay and also lives CT like eBay. Only reason I caught it was a possible unknown 1923 Star touring owned by David for the Registry and was bouncing between the two Forums and eBay you pointed out.

Where Are You From? Ottawa Ont

Do You own a car built by Durant? Dominion built 1932 614 Sedan

Norm-
I think you are right as the wording matches. Feeling kind of silly I didn't catch that myself.

Having thoroughly gone through my ujoints recently, I have increased interest the engineering and sheer variety of the things.

Where Are You From? Marysville, Kans

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1923 Durant A-22 Touring

Todd,
Nothing to feel silly about. You were just giving the club a heads up about parts.

Internet doesn't allow folks to hide very well, now a days. Did a Google search on David with lots of hits and his handle on eBay matches what he does fixing piano's etc. One said he has a Ford T touring. All our forum mails can be found in Google search if you use the right words.

Just one part of working with Steve on the Registry, tracking down owners names, addresses, etc on vehicles we find or told about to add to Registry.

Yes no such thing with our cars, on one part used only at all plants on that model, week to week. Still say the motto should have been No Two Cars The Same ha ha

Where Are You From? Ottawa Ont

Do You own a car built by Durant? Dominion built 1932 614 Sedan

The Durant Motors Automobile Club