Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
DMAC Election of Officers

In less than one month the new DMAC Officers will have been chosen. Yes, the President and Vice President have been chosen.

In my opinion that leaves one of the most important positions in the DMAC and that is the Secretary/Treasurer. Be sure to cast those ballots for that office and also send a vote of confidence to all by sending your ballot to Rick Botti. Please don't set it aside but send it now.

I have a special THANKS to Frank Witkowski our outgoing President who has done a great job. Mike Linthicum who has been a real go-getter from the outset. He will also be a great leader.

My heart felt appreciation to our out going SECRETARY/TREASURER, who has for 14 years, held the almost thankless job. Our first Annual Meet away from Hershey was in Flint, MI in 2000 and Bob did all the work and it was a great success. That started the ball rolling. He sent me what seems to be tons of information on Durant and other information of museum value. Thanks again BOB.
Be sure to give Stephanie a hug.

Yates

Where Are You From? Newport,NC

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1924 Flint

Re: DMAC Election of Officers

Yates, ballot arrived today....on my way to San Diego so that Peg and can send them from their later this week.

And I echo your comments about Frank, Mike and Bob. They have all done a fantastic job, and a Bravo Zulu to all of them.

Charlie

Where Are You From? NJ & CA

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes 4

Re: DMAC Election of Officers

I am all for giving all of them hugs- Frank, Mike (thank goodness for our retired police-who save wayward Durant members) and Stephanie and Bob (who will be missed at this year's event because of a joyous wedding)! They have ALL done awesome jobs in their positions!

Where Are You From? NJ and San Diego

Do You own a car built by Durant? 4 1928-31

The Durant Motors Automobile Club