Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sept 2015 Annual Meet

A few people asked me, so I thought I'd mention that the banquet will be on board a river boat cruising up and down the St. Croix river which borders MN and Wisconsin. It is one of the tributaries to the Mississippi, and it's a beautiful, scenic view.

Rick has published the registration form on the Event page. (Thanks, Rick!)

I'm working on the rest of the agenda. Some of the places I was trying to meet last year closed for the fall and haven't re-opened yet, but I'm trying to focus on historic sites and pretty scenery.

adam

Where Are You From? St. Paul, MN

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1923 Durant A-22

Re: Sept 2015 Annual Meet

Adam

River cruise sounds great....looking forward to that.....we are working on our travel plans to MSP.

charlie and peggy

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes

Re: Sept 2015 Annual Meet

Adam;
Appreciate you and Ryan's work on this. Those of us that have put one of these one or for that matter several of them, know the time and hard work that goes into it. A river cruise sounds great and something the DMAC has not done yet, I believe. Looking forward to coming up to the event!

Where Are You From? Oviedo, Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes 1928 Durant Model 65 4 door sedan

The Durant Motors Automobile Club