Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Big day today!

Today marks a big day in the restoration of my Star. I started it and run it for the first time. It sits as a complete running chassis now, awaiting the body. It has been a while since I worked on the car and even longer since I've posted on the forum.

Now I will be starting on the wood and body, not exactly my area of expertise! Don Shilling has already provided me with some direction.

Where Are You From? Dalmeny Sk.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1926 R Coupe

Re: Big day today!

Congratulations! I remember the day my dad completed the chassis on what is now my Durant. I just came across the picture a few days ago. Brings back memories!

Where Are You From? Smithsburg, Md.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1923 sport touring

Congratulations on this huge check off on your list of "things to do" with the Star! Keep up the good (and sometimes challenging) work!

Where Are You From? NJ and San Diego

Do You own a car built by Durant? 4 1928-31

You are correct, the list is HUGE! I does make my wife happy when I'm not in her hair though...

Where Are You From? Dalmeny Sk.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1926 R Coupe

The Durant Motors Automobile Club