Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Durant Partner Winter 2014 issue

WOW! What a great issue, and I really love the photographs throughout the magazine.

Carol, thanks for taking the time to plow through the hundreds of photographs that I sent in order to make this issue spectacular. I know that many of those in attendance do not understand why I take so many photos, or why I want a person or a car in a certain place when the shutter opens, but I am really happy with the results that are included in this issue.

With that, let me say thank you to all of you that tolerate my requests while taking the photos, which often includes 'smile', look at the camera, stop talking, and more.

Charlie

Where Are You From? NJ/CA

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes

Re: Durant Partner Winter 2014 issue

Hey Charlie;
The quality of the photographs is why your the Official DMAC photographer. We don't pick just anyone for that title! After all we Durantonians are a picky bunch you know.

Where Are You From? Oviedo, Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes 1928 Durant Model 65 4 door sedan

Many many thanks Charlie, for making the Meets special with all your wonderful photographs.. I still have your Flash drive and will return it soon, I want to burn a cd before I return it.
Without these pictures there would be not images in the National meet issue, or issues later in the year.
More of your photos will appear in the next issue celebrating Adam Fords, A-22
~Carol

Where Are You From? s. VT

Do You own a car built by Durant? Many

Carol

Thank you for the compliments, I enjoy taking photographs, and as long as we attend the Meet, it will be "Have Camera, Will Travel"

keep the flash drive, I purchase them in large qualities. Postage is more than I paid for it.

charlie

Where Are You From? Wall Township, NJ and Escondido, CA

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes

The Durant Motors Automobile Club