Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Season's Greetings

It is Christmas Eve Downunder, so it is an opportune time to wish all Durantonians and their families a Safe and Joyous Christmas and a Happy New Year. May your search under the Christmas tree be fruitful. My two special presents will arrive in the New Year - I hope.

Frank & Pam.

Where Are You From? Adelaide, South Australia

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes. 1925 Rugby Tourer & 2 Project cars

Re: Season's Greetings

Merry Christmas and Happy new year too you also Frank and to all the rest also.God bless and be safe.

Where Are You From? Wisconsin

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1926 star coupster

Want to add my Christmas wishes to all. Hope all our Durantonians that are under the weather get better quickly, all get have a safe and happy Christmas with family and loved ones. Hope Santa helps you find that hard to locate part for your car and hope to see you at one of the 2015 Durant get togethers. Merry Christmas to all.

Where Are You From? Oviedo, Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes 1928 Durant Model 65 4 door sedan

I would like to also add my well wishes to the others and pray that everyone has a blessed and safe holiday season. I have been unsuccessful in my search for a Durant so far and am looking at a early DeSoto so this may be my last visit to your fine group. It is not as active as group as I am used to but everyone I have come in contact with has been exceptionally friendly and helpful. Thanks to you all, Gene

Where Are You From? Northeast Tennessee

Do You own a car built by Durant? Not yet

The Durant Motors Automobile Club