Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My Resume

Hi there Mr Lance Durant-Haynes;

I really hate to bother you again about my end date at Lance Durant Chauffeuring, BUT, always the big butt...I have not been able to find a real job since coming to Woodstock, GA. We are not at all unhappy about the move we have a beautiful home with a forest for a back yard. But the work situation has just been so much worse that San Diego.

There is a PERFECT position with a transportation company in the billing department and it's not the looooooong/congested drive down to Atlanta but it is only 4.27 miles from home right here in Woodstock. And you are, of course, one of my references, I just don't want them to see how long I've been unemployed since leaving San Diego. So, I've changed the work time with you to:

05/30/08 to 10/04/13. Thanks again many times over for your help in this NO Work situation in Georgia.

Hugs and kisses, Janet Barnhart

Where Are You From? San Diego, CA & Woodstck, GA

Do You own a car built by Durant? No

The Durant Motors Automobile Club