Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Website Updates

1. Added pictures of Ray Acker's 1929 Model 60 Sedan to the Durant section of the Photographs page.

2. Added pictures of my 1931 model 619 to Durant section of the Photographs page.

3. Added a downloadable PDF copy of the Members car data form created by Steve Large and Bob Smith to the top of the Technical Page.

4. Added pictures of the 2014 DMAC meet in North Carolina to both the Past Events page and a button on the bottom left menu bar of the main page.

5. Fixed some broken links.

6. Added information for the 2015 DMAC National meet to the Events page.

* You may need to refresh (F5 key) your page if you don't see the updates.

Rick

Where Are You From? California

Do You own a car built by Durant? Two of them

Re: Website Updates

Thanks Rick. We appreciate all the great work you do on the website. It is one of the things that make this such a great club.
Keep up the good work!

Where Are You From? auburn & Ellensburg, WA

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes

Thanks Bob.

Added three more sets of pictures.

In the Durant section
Model 63 and model 60 Sedans ownded by Lance Haynes.

In the Flint section
Updated pictures of 1924 Flint Sport Touring owned by Terje Bråtveit.

Rick

Where Are You From? Fremont, CA USA

All of the broken links in the Past Events section have been repaired.

Rick

Where Are You From? California

Repaired links on Star and Durant photographs pages.

Rick

Thanks Rick .. getting there with it. Stephan Riffault's 1931 614 is ? Current Restorations has lots of can't finds.

Where Are You From? Ottawa Ont

Do You own a car built by Durant? Dominion built 1932 614 Sedan

Stephan Riffault's 1931 614 is back on the Durant menu.

I'm considering dropping the Current Restorations section. It's been several years since I received an update to owner's cars. I can always add an restoration to the main Photographs menu when needed.

Rick

Could you have a look at durantcars and Literature area. We were looking at the Star one to see what year the eBay booklet might be. Steve says it doesn't work for him. I see the covers but hitting display I get a box with x in it on some. The eBay one is A-24-201-12 so know its 1924 now but as I mentioned, display gives me the box with x in it. Of the 6 1924's only A-24-204-2 opens correctly, other 5 are box with x.
1922 first one box, next two open. 1923 is weird. First 3 open, 4th a box, and 5th partial top piece and rest blanked out. Send you a snip of both. Its like that all over Star and haven't checked rest of categories.

Re Current projects, aren't same pics also in the main photos so its a duplication ? Perhaps add Continental to the Division which is one of our lines, whereas Dort is not.

Where Are You From? Ottawa Ont

Do You own a car built by Durant? Dominion built 1932 614 Sedan

12/31/2014

Repaired broken links in Current Restorations Page.
Renamed page Restoration Projects.

Happy New Year Eveyone!

Rick

The Durant Motors Automobile Club