Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Need measurements:

Hi All:
What would be the measurements of the 31 Durant (614)4 dr and the 31 DeVaux 4 dr? How high, how wide and how long?
Thanks, Gary

Where Are You From? Washington State

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes

Re: Need measurements:

Gary
Dont know if it would help but I can give you the measurments of mine if you want them . I dont see any other offers here so maybe this will get some response from others.
Ken

Where Are You From? Kamloops b C Canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1930 deluxe rumble seat coupe

Thanks Ken:
I guess these are critical if you are packing 8 or 9 cars in a trailer that uses the automatic lifts. It would be more expensive if one had to let a space open because of a "high top" car.
Gary

Where Are You From? Washington State

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes

I can give you measurements off my 1930 614 including with or without the bumpers, and with or without air in the tires (makes it shorter). However, I think the measurements are also in some of the Durant literature including the weights. Let me know if you want me to go to the garage with a yard stick.

Where Are You From? Auburn and Ellensburg, WA

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes 1930 Durant 407 & 614

my model 60 was 14 feet 3 inches bumper to bumper

Where Are You From? Pa.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 24 star trg

The Durant Motors Automobile Club