Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
change of plans

Dear friends,
I have unfortunately had a change of plans and will not make the N>C> show this week. If I was bringing something you want/need...email me a phone number and we can make some new arrangements.
some minor but painful injuries have befallen me...but eventually I will be okay. I will hopefully make spring meet or 2015 next year...

regards, Gary Kauffman
610-279-3116 ususally up til 12:00midnight eastern time

610-256-3255 cell...

Where Are You From? penna

Do You own a car built by Durant? star

Re: change of plans

Oh crap Gary!!!! I guess that means the race is off, just when I bought
a new Zip O Rue scooter. (It's red),, Already had planned some pictures of two old farts at the starting line with some one lowering the starting flag.
In all seriousness, Doris, Mike and I will miss you and hope you get well soon.
Take care Gary!!!

Yates, Doris and Mike

Where Are You From? Newport, NC

Do You own a car built by Durant? 24 Flint E55 Sedan

Re: change of plans

I left Sunday planning to visit my Brother in Law in Lookout Mt, GA for a couple of days and come on to Salisbury on Wednesday. I contracted Montezuma's Revenge or some such malady the previous week and was not getting any better by Tuesday. Wednesday morning I headed back to Texarkana and am here now and feeling somewhat better.
Oh Well, "The best laid plans of mice and men" yada, yada,,,,, There's always next year and I've never been to Minnesota anyway.

Where Are You From? Texarkana, TX

Do You own a car built by Durant? Several

The Durant Motors Automobile Club