Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Website Updates

Website updates,

Added Differential Rebuild article by Steven Blomquist to Tech Page under Modern Improvements.

Added 1928 Continental Engine Manual donated by Phil Peters to Tech Page under Manuals.

Added pictures of a beautiful 1923 Durant Touring Car owned by Todd Frye to Durant Photos page.

Added picture of Todd's Durant to the top of the Forum page.

Rick

Where Are You From? Fremont, CA

Re: Website Updates

What great additions to the site! Todd, why haven't we seen you and your car at one of our meets! What a great looking car! And how timely Phil Peters contribution is as I'm getting ready to tackle the restoration of my Continental 15L engine.

Where Are You From? Oviedo, Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes 1928 Durant Model 65 4 door sedan

Thanks Mike! What with being a busy Kansan with a young family, I don't get to escape often to meets and such. But, if all goes according to plan, I'm going to make it up to the the (relatively) close 2015 meet in Minnesota.

Where Are You From? Marysville, Kans

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1923 Durant A-22 Touring

Hi Everyone-thanks goes to Bill Kronsbein of Morocco, IN who found a copy of the 1930 Continental Service Manual on e-bay and was willing to share it with us! Phil Peters

Where Are You From? Portland, OR

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 Model 60

The Durant Motors Automobile Club