Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
DMAC registraions

This is a great and very interesting Car Club. I have been a member for only twelve months,but I have found the contacts with other Durant owners all over the world as nothing short of amazing.I love to read the Forum every week to see what is happening and catch up on any news.Those of you who volunteer to run our Club,I take my hat off to you all. My father loved his Durant Rugby, that's why I have spent so much time and money bringing it to be better than mint condition. There are over 75 descendants of Frank and Jeanne Heath today in Australia at the last count,and everyone of them knows about this car and all have a great interest in William C Durant and his history.

Where Are You From? Armidale NSW Australia

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes, a 1924 Durant Rugby Touring. My Fathers first Car.

The Durant Motors Automobile Club