Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Need some support here

For those of you who remember our granddaughter, Ryanne (she came to the NJ and Lancaster meets), she has entered an Uncle Ben's Rice cooking contest and made it to their voting stage (along with over 500 other kids). We need people to vote for her. If she wins, her school gets a cafeteria make over, and she gets to meet her idol-Rachael Ray-and cook on Rachael's show.
Voting started today and goes until October 27. Each person can vote once a day until the 27th. The site is here to cut and paste https://www.bensbeginnerscontest.com/brand/?x=us-en_gallery_417_

https://www.bensbeginnerscontest.com/brand/?x=us-en_gallery_417_

We would appreciate Durantonian support in this, as this 10 year old has a dream she would like to achieve! Thanks-Peggy

Where Are You From? NJ/San Diego

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929, 1930, 1931, and now a 1928 PLUS an 81 Clenet

Re: Need some support here

There have been a lot of visits to this post, please take a few minutes to vote. Chef Ry Ry would really appreciate those votes

thanks

charlie

Where Are You From? NJ CA

Do You own a car built by Durant? yes four of them

Peggy, I'm flat out showing my lack of skill on a computer but after viewing the website, which of the (53) videos is your granddaughters?

Where Are You From? Kokomo,Indiana

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1926 Star speedster

Dennis

if following the link does not work, type in 08610 for the search....if you see a girl with a red cowboy hat standing at the stove that is Chef Ry Ry...if you still have a problem, email either Peg or I directly and we will get you the correct link.

thanks

Where Are You From? NJ CA

Do You own a car built by Durant? yes four of them

I copied and pasted the address and MY VOTE IS IN FOR TONIGHT......
TOMORROW I WILL REPEAT AND EVERY NIGHT THEREAFTER...GOOD LUCK...

OH, I AM TRYING THE RECIPE THIS WEEK. IT SOUNDED GREAT..REALLY !

Where Are You From? SOUTHEAST PENNA.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 DURANT 60 SEDAN ; 1924 STAR TOURING

Hey Peggy, I cast my vote!

Where Are You From? Oviedo, Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65

Thanks Gary and Mike- we need all the votes we can get! Mike, I almost called you and Frances this past weekend, as I was in Casselberry, visiting my friend-but time got away from us.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929, 1930, 1931, and now a 1928 PLUS an 81 Clenet

vote in for 10-21

Hey Peggy;
Wow, you were about 10 minutes from the house here. We're right next to Casselberry. That would have been two Durantonians then that would have visited this month. Jim and Donna Greenamyer stopped by on a vacation they had here two weeks ago. Maybe next time.

Where Are You From? Oviedo, Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65

vote sent for 10-22...gary k

Thanks Gary- only need to vote for 4 more days and then the voting ends. We have no idea where she stands, as no one knows how many votes anyone has gotten. WE do appreciate all the support!!!!

wed. nite vote is in....regards, gary k

Thursday it would not let me vote...but tonight's vote is in....gk

The Durant Motors Automobile Club