Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Radiator and Grill

I had to clean out my sister in laws grandmothers garage today and came across from what I can tell is a 1928/29 Durant Grill & Radiator. The Radiator seems to be mint, there are not visable repairs, dents, flaws in the fins at all! The Grill in great shape other than the chrome is gone. No dents or bent grill bars.
Is there a market for this? I'm a Ford Mustang guy and have no reason to keep this. If it were a 428CJ motor I'd like it better.. hehehe.
Let me know if there is any interest. She could use the money.
Thanks,
Mark
nele2355@yahoo.com

Where Are You From? Syracuse NY

Do You own a car built by Durant? No

Re: Radiator and Grill

YES there is a market for this if you post pictures and a price we would like to take a look. PS I am a big block chev man.

Where Are You From? Utah

Do You own a car built by Durant? '29 M4

Hello,
I'm from upstate NY near Lake Ontario. I will try and post pictures on Tuesday. Thanks.

The Grill I have is the same as the Grill on the Red car on this page. Only the Chrome is not in good shape. But like I said, there are no dents or bent bars.

I cant seem to figure out uploading pictures. Can I email them to a member here so you can upload them?
To answer one question, Yes, it is the HoneyComb style webbing in the radiator.

Hi Mark, I'm interesao in the radiator and grill. Could you send pictures to wynen.nestor @ hotmail.com

Where Are You From? Argentina

Do You own a car built by Durant? Rugby 1928

Pictures have been sent to your email address.
Thanks,
Mark

Do You own a car built by Durant? no

OK, I really need to get this out of my garage. I'll take $475.00!! and you pay frieght costs.
Email me if you want pictures, I can't seem to post them on here.

Where Are You From? syracuse

The Durant Motors Automobile Club