Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
winter has shown up

An ugly sight to see this morning--about 4 or 5 inches of that ugly white stuff all over everything here. Looks like I better get my plow fixed so I dont have to shovel the 200 or so feet of driveway Have to take the little beast to a repair shop before I can use it and have to get out of the yard with it on the truck before I can get it fixed--Catch 22. Guess I get me workout today - Shovel here I come. Uphill all the way out of my yard.
Ken

Where Are You From? Kamloops B C Canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1930 Durant -model 614 deluxe rumble seat coupe-

Re: winter has shown up

Well winter has come to Utah also 5-7 inchs but I had got my grandson to go down to my storage unit and get my snow blower out and it works very well electric start and a 24" cut NO SHOVELING

Where Are You From? Utah

Do You own a car built by Durant? '29 M4

HEY...DON'T GET RID OF THAT WHITE POWDERY STUFF....I CAN MAKE A FORTUNE SELLING IT DOWNTOWN AS ARTIFICIAL BLOW......HAHAHAHAHA

Where Are You From? Penna

Do You own a car built by Durant? 3....2 1929 durant model 60's and a 1925 star F roadster

Gary
I can send a couple of tons to you -When you sell it just give me 10% of the proceeds -plus you pay the shipping charges==lol
Ken

Keep it out west Ken. We had 19 C or 70 F yesterday. Still waiting for the red maples to finally drop ALL the leaves. Everyone elses trees are bare.

Where Are You From? Ottawa Ont

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 614 sedan

The Durant Motors Automobile Club