Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Photographs

OK, just went to the photograph section and do not see many new cars there. Adam, don't see yours, DJ don't see yours, Jim, where's the new Flint? And I know that there are so many more that have not provided any photographs of their cars. It doesn't matter if they are restored, barn find or up on block, get those photographs in to Rick. We all love to see them no matter what state of repair they are in. If they are not done, then they can go in the restoration or before & after section. Many of us use these photographs to get motivated and also as a reference for our restorations. How about all you Aussies from down under, don't see many of your cars there either. Lets get those pictures in.

Where Are You From? Oviedo, Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65 4 door

Re: Photographs

Mike:
I just looked and my 6-14 is there under 1930 Durant heading.

I am going to add some more soon, am in the process of selecting or retaking some to show detail of the inside. What would be the best shots for restoration information?

Don

Where Are You From? Port Hueneme, CA

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1930 6-14 Deluxe Sedan

Re: Photographs

Sorry bout that DJ. I guess I just didn't see it, when I was looking. And I must add a fine car indeed. Really enjoyed seeing it at Traverse City. Now we need more members to submit their cars.

Where Are You From? Oviedo, Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65 4 door

The Durant Motors Automobile Club