Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Biofreeze Orders for Annual Conference

I just placed my fall order for Biofreeze (remember the comment in the last Durant Partner "Pass the Biofreeze"). There has been no increase in the price to me this year so it is still $7.50 a tube. Anyone who wants (or needs) tubes (and wants to save the postage of me mailing them)-just let me know how many tubes you want me to bring to Michigan. I also ordered two extra 16 ounce pumps of the Biofreeze if anyone is interested in that size. They run $27.00. They are sending me the samples again, so I will bring one for everyone!
Really looking forward to catching up with everyone again this fall. We are such a great group!!!!!--Peggy

Where Are You From? NJ/CA

Do You own a car built by Durant? 3

Re: Biofreeze Orders for Annual Conference

Peggy
My wife -Norma -Says she wants 3 tubes-- I will pick them up at the meeting. See you in Michigan
Ken

Where Are You From? Kamloops B C Canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes

Tell Norma I will have 3 for her. From your reply is she not coming with you this trip? If not, we will miss her!!!!!!

Where Are You From? NJ/CA

Do You own a car built by Durant? 3

Norma says she has travelled enough this year--. Probably just wants to be away from me for a while-- She will not be with me this time.
Cant blame her for that -i am not easy to live with.
Ken

Well, we will miss Norma. But it will be nice to see you Ken.

Reminder, to all, let Peg know if you want BioFreeze

Where Are You From? NJ CA

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes three of them

LAST CALL for Biofreeze. We pack tomorrow evening, if you would like Peg to bring a tube or 2 or 3, please post so that Peg brings enough. thanks

Where Are You From? NJ CA

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes three of them

hello...better throw 2 tubes in for me...my new lady friend swears by it...thanx, gary k

Where Are You From? Penna

Do You own a car built by Durant? 3....2 1929 durant model 60's and a 1925 star F roadster

The Durant Motors Automobile Club