Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Boy Scout Photo Contest

How many of you are on Facebook? If you are, we would like your assistance, and some of you already have helped. One of our grandsons, and those of you that attended the Lancaster Meet met Donovan, too a photograph at the Boy Scout Summit Shakedown last week. That photograph is currently in third place in the voting and we would like your assistance to get more votes. Here is the link:

http://apps.facebook.com/gobiggetwild/Contest.psp?c=156698&u=43438&a=257996194310325&p=101876803199465&v=Entry&id=459335&rest=1

First, you need to like the website the Bechtel Summit then you can vote. The photo has the caption Carla/ hamilton, and is titled "Fog rolling in over Shakedown 2012" and shows a lot of orange tents and the fog in the background. Thanks in advance for your vote. Oh, and what everyone has been doing is putting their vote number and sharing that.

Thanks, Charlie

Where Are You From? NJ CA

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes three of them

Re: Boy Scout Photo Contest

join me men...i vote every chance i get...its easy to do....gary k

Where Are You From? Penna

Do You own a car built by Durant? 3....2 1929 durant model 60's and a 1925 star F roadster

Hi Charlie....

Got my vote in !!

See Y'all in Traverse City......

Frank ---

Where Are You From? Hookstown Pennsylvania

Do You own a car built by Durant? Some

Gary and Frank thanks, and the PopCornScout thanks you as well. and you can vote every hour if you like so those of you on Facebook please every time you sign on take a minute and vote again. It would be nice to reach 1000 today.

Charlie, I just voted. Nice Pictre

Rick

Where Are You From? Fremont, CA

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 Model 60 Sport Roadster

Thanks to all that have voted for my grandson's photo. We would appreciate as many votes as you have time for, and you can vote once per hour 24/7.

Thanks in advance to those that take the time to vote.

charlie

thanks to those of you that have voted. the popcorn scout would appreciate if you would vote as often as you visit Facebook, and you can vote once per hour if you have the time.

charlie8

i am still voting nightly....and sometimes daily , too.....

Where Are You From? Penna

Do You own a car built by Durant? 3....2 1929 durant model 60's and a 1925 star F roadster

It's all clear to me now!!!! This is how Obama got elected,,,,,,,,

Obama's photo is not even close to the quality of the ones that my grandson took. You have seen the photos that I take, he is learning very well from his mother and I.

Thanks for taking the time to vote.

Oh, Obama got elected because 10% of the votes in Jersey City, NJ are by those that have been in the grave for years.

The Boy Scout Photo Contest ended last evening. Thanks to each of you that took the time to vote. Once we know who the winners are we will post.

again thanks, and see you in Traverse City.

OK, my Durant friends, the Boy Scout Photo contest was reopened, don't ask, we do not know,, BUT we would like all of your to revisit the site and vote, vote and vote again...you can vote once per hour, and the voting is suppose to end, and I say that because who know, on August 18.

Now the big question is if in November we do not like who is elected will they let us vote again?

I don't know, but it seems that if you can vote as much as you like, why not re-open the voting until you get the winner you want?
Sounds kind of wrong no matter which way you vote.

Rory

Where Are You From? Salem VA

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes

rory

the family is not happy that the voting was reopened. and who knows why they did it, but they did it......

HELP! We really really need votes

here is the link

http://apps.facebook.com/gobiggetwild/Contest.psp?c=156698&u=43438&a=257996194310325&p=101876803199465&v=Entry&id=45933

Thanks

OK I have been told the other link is bad, so let's try this one

http://apps.facebook.com/gobiggetwild/Contest.psp?c=156698&u=43438&a=257996194310325&p=101876803199465&v=Entry&id=459335&rest=1

The Durant Motors Automobile Club