Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Links to website back up and running

Hemmings moved all of their car club websites to another server today. This temporality broke several links inside the website as well as the domain forwarding addresses. All has been repaired and the following domain names are working once again;

durantmotors.org
durantmotors.com
durantmotors.net

If you were using the old Hemmings address of www.hemmings.com/clubsites/durant/index.html that link is no longer active. But any of the above three links will work fine now.

Rick

Re: Links to website back up and running

As I just found out when the pc couldn't connect to the site this morning using http://clubs.hemmings.com/clubsites/durant/

The old info is still on Bing / Google search and of course doesn't work. Finally used this one http://www.durantmotors.org/ as an, I wonder if this works, or is my pc is playing more games we don't exist.

This is going to be a problem for all sites now having our info as part of their site info to contact us. And there are many. Too bad they don't think when they do this sort of thing, the mess it ripples outwards from.

Where Are You From? Ottawa Ont

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 614 sedan

UNCLE NORMIE...HELP...WHERE ARE YOU...I CANNOT FIND YOU...COME QUICK....I FEL LOST....HAHAHAHAHAHA

LUV, NEFEW GARY

Where Are You From? Penna

Do You own a car built by Durant? 3

See its working when Unc Gary can't find me. Maybe there is a silver lining to this

Where Are You From? Ottawa Ont

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 614 sedan

Website traffic is back to normal and broken links repaired due to server move.

Please send me lots of pictures from the East Coast Meet

Rick

Do You own a car built by Durant? two of them

The Durant Motors Automobile Club