Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Looking for advice on sale of Durant

First my apologies if this is the wrong forum to discuss selling our Durant. Our 1926 Star was giving to my son by my father and at 17 with college looming and storage getting more costly we are looking into selling. Any advice is greatly appreciated

Bill & Collin Radichel
Apple Valley MN

Where Are You From? Apple Valley MN

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes - 1926 Star Coach

Re: Looking for advice on sale of Durant

Generally it takes time to sell one of these. Get pictures and the word out wherever you can.

Many of our members weren't looking for their car - it kind of found them. At one of our meets, someone driving buy saw a "For Sale" sign on a members car, stopped and bought it. Needless to say, his wife was a bit surprised when he brought it home.

Another large group of collectors are those who had one in their past that they or a relative sold. Years later, they went looking for one like it.

Where Are You From? North of Golden Gate Bridge

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1925 Star

Re: Looking for advice on sale of Durant

Hey Vince,

Thank you for your insights. We plan to take photos of the two cars in the next few weeks. The other vehicle is a Ford Model T coupe. We will post them here.

Bill

Where Are You From? Apple Valley MN

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes - 1926 Star Coach

The Durant Motors Automobile Club