Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Norm Miller

Norm Miller, Norm's Antique Auto Supply, died in January. He had a heart attack in his basement.

Where Are You From? Cerritos CA

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 D 63 4 DR

Re: Norm Miller

Sorry to hear that. Norm was a great guy. Last time I saw Norm was when Bob Smith had the annual meeting in Flint. Norm came with his Star coupe and regailed us with stories of his youth.
He will be missed.
Gord

Where Are You From? Guelph, Ontario

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 Frontenac

Norm was with the club back when I first started in the late 1960's.He was a big help then . SYMPATHY AND CONDOLENCES TO HIS FAMILY from all of us.

Where Are You From? plmouth meeting, penna...southeastern pa.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 model 60 coupe and sedan, 1925 star model F

Very sorry to hear of his passing. When I joined the club I was working on the DeVaux and Norm helped me with parts many times. Gary

Where Are You From? Washington State

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes

Hi All.....

Sorry to hear of Norm's passing. He was a long time member of all the Durant Clubs.

I know that he helped many members with their cars and supplied parts and restorations to help keep them on the road.

He will be missed. Norm and his family will be in our thoughts and prayers......

Frank ---

Where Are You From? Hookstown Pennsylvania

Do You own a car built by Durant? a few

According to the obituary, Norm died at his home of a heart attack at 86 years young on January 16th. Not only was he a great help to our club members, but very active over the years with the AACA. Those of you that are members know the section in the AACA magazine identifying old cars in personal pictures that people send in to identify. If you look at most of the responses they are from Norm. He was a very very knowlegeable guy and his expertise will be Missed.

Where Are You From? Oviedo, Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65 4 door

Met Norm at our DMAC Annual Meet in 2000 at Flint, MI.
What a great guy.
Mike had it sumed up in his post.
Our sympathy and condolences to his family.
We will miss you Norm....

Yates
Founding Pres.

Where Are You From? Four Oaks ,NC

Do You own a car built by Durant? 23 Durant Touring

The Durant Motors Automobile Club