Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Christmas

Just to wish you all a very merry Christmas and the best in the new year. Hope you find that ellusive part for the car under your tree or in your sock and that the new year sees you completing the latest project.
Ken and Norma

Where Are You From? Kamloops B C Canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes

Re: Christmas

Merry Christmas Ken and everyone out there in Durantland.

Peg and I would like to echo the Season's Greetings, Merry Christmas, Mele Kalikimaka, Happy New Year, Hauoli Makahiki Hou to all of our friends in Durant Land. We look forward to the DMAC events in 2012.

Peggy and Charlie

Where Are You From? NJ CA

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes three of them

Hi All,
Doris and I also would like to wish you a Merry Christmas....Hope to see you in Charleston and
Traverse City.

Yates & Doris

Where Are You From? Four Oaks, NC

Do You own a car built by Durant? 23 Durant Touring

Hello everyone.
I also would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Weather forecast here for Christmas day is a sunny 72 degrees. Yes yes.
Faithfully
Lance Haynes
San Diego, Ca

Where Are You From? San Diego, CA

Do You own a car built by Durant? many

HEY YATES,
IF I CAN BRING MY SCOOTER WE CAN HAVE RACES....
HOPE TO GET THERE AND SEE EVERYONE....GARY K

Where Are You From? plmouth meeting, penna...southeastern pa.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 model 60 coupe and sedan, 1925 star model F

Yes Happy Christmas and hope 2012 is a lot better than 2011 was for a few of us.

Seems Lance we get a green Christmas this year. Presently 32 F and ice covered after rain last night. Went out at 5 am to get free papers for puzzles and needed skates to just get out my front walk. Walked down the lawn instead for traction. Reminds me of winter 2006 / 7 were snow didn't come until mid Jan. Maybe it will break its record and no snow all winter.

Where Are You From? Ottawa Ont

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 614 sedan

Merry Christmas from our Little Christmas village of Leavenworth...Us snowbirds are usually in sunny AZ about this time of year
but needed to hang back until after the hollidays and enjoy the snow (Ha)...Thought
You might enjoy a clip from our Leavenworth Christmas lighting...Merry Christmas all, Bill and Bjorg http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sEEXZP0VQA&feature=related

Where Are You From? Leavenworth, WA / Yuma, AZ

Do You own a car built by Durant? A-22 touring / 40 coupe / H-40 Flint

Hi All.......

Well it's Christmas Eve already, where does the time go!

Cathy & I would like to echo all the great wishes from all the other posters,

We think of all the great Durantonians as our extended family.

Wishing you and yours all the best that the Holiday Season has to offer.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year....

See you all in Travers City Michigan in 2012!!!

Frank & Cathy ---

Where Are You From? Hookstown, Pennsylvania

Do You own a car built by Durant? 17 Durant & Star cars & a Durant Dort buggy (one horse power)

Mary Carolyne and I wish all of our Durant friends a very merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year. We are thinking about our friends in Christchurch, NZ and wish them well.
Gordon & Mary Carolyne

Where Are You From? Guelph, Ontario, Canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 Frontenac

As the clock approaches midnight on Christmas Eve in NJ, Peg and I wish all of our Durant friends a Mele Kalikimaka.

Where Are You From? NJ CA

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes three of them

Merry Christmas All,

I'm new as of this year to this forum. I'm trying hard to get my M2 up and running this year. I'm just trying to get one part for the water pump (a packing nut.) And it's on to the radiator!

Take care all!

Where Are You From? Vancouver BC

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes - 1928 Durant M2

It is still Christmas on the West Coast so wishing all Durantonians a Merry Christmas AND a happy 2012!!

Gary

Where Are You From? Washington State

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes

All,
It's the day after Christmas, down here on the sunny (well almost), actually 70'sF cloudy/rainy Gulf Coast but still warm Florida! Just back from 3 days accross the bay on the beach at Destin Fl. with my wife and mother in law.

Still wishing you-all Durantonians a Merry Christmas Season and a happy 2012, New Year!!

Lance C.

Where Are You From? Niceville Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1925 and 26 Locomobile JR-8's, 1928 Loco 8-70, 30 Durant 610

The Durant Motors Automobile Club