Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1931 durant 6-14 coach...what are you willing to pay???

Durant friends,
As you know, I am offering my Durant for sale....an unrestored, original vehicle with only a few negatives. Rather than see it lost to the world....or to see it stay with me and maybe never get restored or used ....I am asking all of you out there in DURANT LAND...."what are you willing to pay for this car"?
It needs paint,to bare metal....
a repair of a wooden top bow broken when carport collapsed
-gas tank cleaned
-front fenders have dents on leading edge

make an offer if you have an urge or maybe suggest a usable presentable antique driver you might consider trading
I am looking for options before my deadline of September 10th th decide what to do...start taking it apart for a begrudging restoration which may never get done.....if it doesn't kill me...lol
or just wrap it up and stuff it in a corner to rot.

I JUST THOUGHT I WOULD SEE IF THERE IS ANY INTEREST. IF IT IS GOING TO GO CHEAPLY...I WOULD RATHER IT BE TO A DURANT LOVER NOT A DEALER OR HOTRODDER.....
THE LAST OWNER SOLD IT TO ME AFTER OWNING IT 50 YEARS SO IT WOULDN'T GET RUINED OR RODDED....
CALL ME...610-279-3116 OR CELL 610-256-3255

Where Are You From? PENNA.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1931 DURANT 6-14 COACH ; 1925 STAR F ROADSTER

The Durant Motors Automobile Club