Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Working on website

Over the next few days I will be moving a large number of files from an old server to a new one. This means that you will notice broken links primarily, but not limited to the Past Events and Photographs sections of the website.

This will be a slow and tedious process for me to perform, but the website will be better served in the long run.

This will not affect the forum or guestbook.

See you in Vancouver

Rick

Do You own a car built by Durant? two of them

Re: Working on website

hi Rick, I was looking at Photographs, before & after, under completed restore, before and after. if you select the last line 1925 Star 1929 Mod 52 1932 619, you get a hemmings ad. Glenn

Where Are You From? Tucson Az

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1925 Star

Yep I get same thing. Also I can't get back to Forum again, it opens DMAC site once again, so I have two DMAC's up.
Like I mentioned under photo's 1933 Durant. Bob Smith should be where Tim Orrs name is and Keith Reid be reinstalled as owning the coup.
Teething problems .. Like an old mechanic once told me, if it aint broke don't try to fix it.

Where Are You From? Ottawa Ont

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 614 sedan

Thanks for the info Glenn and Norm.
I'm sure there is more stuff just like that in there somewhere, but I'll have those fixed soon.

Where Are You From? Fremont, CA

Cool Rick. I didn't get feedback you had replied to this at my inbox OE, although I checked Notify me etc. Another glitch ?? Nope just slow getting here from the USA and getting across border without passport, It just arrived a few seconds ago.
Yes look out I'm back again, , but little interest in Dorothy.

Today was 1st time I opened the shed to see if she was even there anymore since Di's death and tossed Bounce sheets all over her seats before the mice eat everything. They love mice poison and I have pie plates full of their droppings. I was informed only Bounce is a deterrent and none of the other sheets work.

Norm

Where Are You From? Ottawa Ont

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 614 sedan

The Durant Motors Automobile Club