We have just finished a complete rewiring of the 1932 Frontenac. Over the last 40 years we have replaced some of the wires, but there were many pieces, especially under the dash that were original. We could not buy a replacement harness off the shelf, so we (Will and I, mostly Will) completely rebuilt the harness. We have added a second tail light and fender lights. These are now used as signal lights. We had one heck of a time with the replacement tail light. Could not for the life of us figure out why it would not work properly. Finally found out that the light was not grounded properly.The socket was not grounded to the mounting bolts. Once that was fixed, everything was hunky dory. Ready to roll now. Hope to see many of you at the DMAC meet here in Guelph beginning on Friday July 1st.