Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Factory & Period Durant Photographs needed.

I'm looking for period photographs of the following Durant Plants, Lansing, Elizabeth and Oakland. Would like to have pictures of the outside of the plant and inside photographs would be OK too. I'm also looking for factory photographs such as promotional pictures, advertising photographs of the following Durant product models Durant B-22 6 cylinder, Princeton, Model M-2, M-4, Model 55, 65 or 75, 1929, 1930, 1931 models. Only want original 1920's & 30's photographs not new restorations.
A good high quality scan 600 dpi would be OK or if you can't scan them, I can scan them and return them to you. Please email me and advise of what you have. Your assistance in this is greatly appreciated.

Where Are You From? Oviedo (near Orlando) Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65 4 dr

Re: Factory & Period Durant Photographs needed.

MIKE
I HAVE MANY PICTURES FROM THE LIBRARY TRIPS I MADE TO SNYDER COPLLECTION AT PHILA LIBRARY...YOU CAN PICK WHAT U WANT WHEN WE GO TO KALAMAZOO.....I HAVE A FACTORY B-22 6 CYL TOURING PIC, ALSO THE BROCHURE..AND MUCH MORE....MAYBE YOU WILL NEED AN EXTRA DAY TO SEE MY STUFF AFTER THE RETURN TO PHILLY....

Where Are You From? PENNA.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1931 DURANT 6-14 COACH ; 1925 STAR F ROADSTER

The Durant Motors Automobile Club