Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
619 Durant____For Sale/Trade

Hello Everyone,
I've been the proud owner of this 619 durant Vin#1010 for about 4 years now but am coming to the realization that it probably needs to be in someone elses hands. I'm into chopping and sectioning old 30's cars and building traditional 50's era style cars and don't believe I have the heart to put this one under the knife. I've talked with Rick Botti and Frank Witowski over the years and am now just getting around to posting it online for the rest of the durant motors club guys to take a gander at it. I'm located in Waterman, IL and the Durant now has the axle with wood wheels placed under the front so it's now a roller. Not restored and in as found condition but the most important stuff is all there...Its the earliest known 619 to exist and the 9th one off the factory line. Rick has more info on it than I and he has all the casting dates of the blocks and heads etc...and has an immense wealth of knowledge about these cars in general as well as this car specifically. I'm open to any and all offers or trades. I can be reached via phone at 815.751.8245 or via email at ford-farm@hotmail.com. Thanks!!! Photos can be found on photobucket at

Durant_619_Photos

Let me know what you guys think! Thanks again, Adam

www.twistedroadcustoms.com

Where Are You From? Waterman, IL

Do You own a car built by Durant? 619 Durant 1931

The Durant Motors Automobile Club