Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Help Durant Park in Lansing, Mich. host a Durant Motors car show!

Good afternoon,

My name is Kelli Ford and I am an intern working with the Friends of Durant Park in Lansing, Mich. Our group is dedicated to increasing usage and visibility of Durant Park within the Lansing community. Durant Park has very historical roots connected to William Durant, and our aim is to convey the park’s importance by hosting yearly events on the park grounds. You can learn more about our park on our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/DurantPark.

This year we are interested in hosting a Durant Motors car show/exhibit at the park. I know this organization hosts many of these events across N. America, so with your help and/or suggestions, the Friends of Durant Park would like to do the same here in Lansing. It’s time we celebrate the park’s history and what this special place means to our community.

If you or someone you know might be interested in helping us plan a Durant car show in mid-Michigan, please send me an email.

Thank you,

Kelli Ford
kford@truscottrossman.com

Where Are You From? Lansing, MI

The Durant Motors Automobile Club