Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1° Latin American Durant / Rugby Meeting

Next Sunday March 13, we will starting with our First Latin American Durant Meeting
Plans are being made for full day a San Vicente City (60 Km south of Buenos Aires City)
Up to now we have confirmed 15 owners of Durant cars and some others who cannot assist , but are interested for future events
If somebody have interested to participate don't hesitate to contact me or Ricardo Colombo

we are thinking to speak about our cars, share good foods and make friendly cooperation between us
Final details are still being worked out and will be available shortly.

If you have any questions or comments please feel free to contact us-
Walter

Where Are You From? San Vicente (BA) Argentina

Do You own a car built by Durant? Durant Rugby touring M2 1928 and M4 1929 Mifflimburg Body

Re: 1° Latin American Durant / Rugby Meeting

Walter:
All the very best to you and your group. I have fond memories of your trip to Guelph a few years ago and that snowy trip we made back to your hotel in Toronto.
Good times when Durant friends get together. If you ever get back up to Toronto, don't forget to give me a call.

Gord

Where Are You From? Guelph, Ontario, Canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 Frontenac

i hope you can send pictures to carol for our Durant magazine....have a great time.

Where Are You From? PENNA.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1931 DURANT 6-14 COACH ; 1925 STAR F ROADSTER

Wow,

Walter, I know everyone will have a good time.
I wish you and your group much success.

Rick

Walter
Congratulations on getting a Durant event up and running in South America. The world of Durantonians spread around the world for sure and we're all hope you have a great turnout and a great time. Please please take plenty of pictures and send them to Carol for the Partner and write up a small article on the event. I'm sure everyone would love to read about it and see some of the cars.

Where Are You From? Oviedo (near Orlando) Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65 4 dr

Hi Walter.....

WOW !!!

This sounds like a great event. Thanks for organizing it.

As others have said be sure to send lots of pictures to Carol for the Partner as well as a story about the meet.

Sure wish I could be there!!

Frank ---

Where Are You From? Hookstown Pennsylvania

Do You own a car built by Durant? a few

Thank you all for comment encouraging , we will go into this first meeting to do something big in order to know most about Durant owners of Latin América
After the event I will send to Carol pictures for the magazine and the comments of what we do

Thanks again and special greetings for Gordon Curl and Mac Irvine , I have very good memories of my visit to Guelph

by
Walter

Do You own a car built by Durant? Durant Rugby touring M2 1928 and M4 1929 Mifflimburg Body

Hi Walter.....

Good luck with your meet tomorrow.

Hope you have a good turnout of members and Durant products.

Consider forming a Latin American Chapter of the DMAC. That would be a welcome addition to our Club.

Frank ---

Where Are You From? Hookstown, Pennsylvania

Do You own a car built by Durant? 17 Durant & Star cars & a Durant Dort buggy (one horse power)

Hi Partners , here is a picture of meeting

Photobucket

Very Good Pictures Walter. I can see everyone enjoyed themselves very much.

Can you tell us more about the cars and the people at your meeting?

Rick

Everyone, if you click on the small picture, it will take to another website where Walter has 79 photographs of the event.

Rick

Hi Walter......

Thanks for sharing the great pictures. Sure looks like everyone had a good time !

Great turn out for your first meet.

Cars looked good, food looked even better! And you had great weather.

Love the live steam traction engine.

Frank ---

Where Are You From? Hookstown Pennsylvania

Do You own a car built by Durant? a few

Wow, wished I could have been there. Looked like everyone had a great time and the cars look great. Congratulations Walter on your first Durant meet.

Where Are You From? Oviedo (near Orlando) Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65 4 dr

The Durant Motors Automobile Club