Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Christmas Gift

Hi Everyone,

For Christmas this year I received 5 yards of Gold canvas material (found at Goodwill) that is printed in white with various cars and names like Essex, Austin, Stanley, Reo, Willys, Pierce, Ford, Maxwell and Durant. My daughter made a hand bag with some of the material and now we are trying to figure out what to do with the rest. Any suggestions? We have considered seat covers and headlight covers.
Phil

Where Are You From? Portland, OR

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 Model 60

Re: Christmas Gift

Hi Phil.....

Might make excellent swap meet shopping bags.

You know for that transmission you find that is a real "deal" but the farthest you can possibly be from your truck!

Been there done that!!!!!!

Frank ---

Where Are You From? Hookstown Pennsylvania

Do You own a car built by Durant? a few

Murphy's Law:
The heaviest articles are always the furthest from your transportation.

Been there, done that!

Weather gorgeous here today - about 10 deg C. & sun shining - Spring is in the air!

Gord

Where Are You From? Guelph, Ontario, Canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 Frontenac

FUNNY YOU SHOULD MENTION IT BUT MY LAST PURCHASE WAS A TRANSMISSION FROM A DURANT EARLIER MODEL....
SEOERATE FROM BELLHOUSING LIKE MY STAR...I COULD HAVE USED A CARRY BAG.....A BIIIIIGGGGG CARRY BAG !!!!!
REGARDS, GARY K

Where Are You From? PENNA.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1931 DURANT 6-14 COACH ; 1925 STAR F ROADSTER

The Durant Motors Automobile Club