Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
619 brocheur

Just fooling around in search and found this if any 619 owner is interested. Price

1932 Durant Model 619 Five Passenger Sedan. 8-pg non-color folder ...
Durant 1932 sales literature. Durant Model 619 Five Passenger Sedan.

www.mclellansautomotive.com/lit/bymake/durant/index.shtml

Year: 1932 (Item #B7079) - Photo 1
DURANT, "Durant Model 619 Five Passenger Sedan": 8 page non-color folder, 6x9. White cover with orange design, black title bar and black, white and orange lettering. Orange highlights throughout. Five photo renderings show exterior, interior and frame of four-door sedan. Includes discussion and specifications. Form No. 24407. Price:- $65.

Where Are You From? Ottawa Ont

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 614 sedan

Re: 619 brocheur

Got one some time ago. Wasn't $65 either.

Re: 619 brocheur

Hi Wayne. I paid over $100 for my 1930 614 Leaside 18 pager on ebay 2006. This was before I even got Dot, as a memory of my 1930 I had in the 60 / 70's. First time I even knew my old 30 was a "Special". Cut above the standard with fender lights, V on the rad shell and a few other items the standard didn't have.

I had heard of a Durant just outside Ottawa in a shed, for a few years, and on a whim shopping in Carleton Place went back to the RV park the opposite side of the lake. Talked to the lady and she allowed me to see it. Came round the corner of the carriage shed and there staring back at me, hiding at the back of the shed, up on two long 12 x 12 beams to keep her off the dirt floor, was another 30 Special idential to my old 30. Not for sale and no one gets to see it, (without a lot of talking) as the rural mail carriers boy friend, pried the crest off it, after she said go look at it. Its going to deteriorate where it is, until its a rust pile sadily.

Where Are You From? Ottawa Ont

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 614 sedan

The Durant Motors Automobile Club