Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New issue of the partner

Just got my partner and as usual it is a great magazine. Read it cover to cover and kind of relived the Lancaster meet. Was a great time. Many good pictures as well
Keep up the great work.
Ken

Where Are You From? Kamloops B C Canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? yes

Re: New issue of the partner

Carol you've done a Superb job!

Thank you very much

Rick

Hi Carol,
I agree with Rick and Ken... Beautiful job... Your efforts and superior work are greatly appreciated.
Thanks a million and keep up the great work.

Yates and Doris

Where Are You From? Four Oaks, NC

Do You own a car built by Durant? yes 23 Durant Touring

Another Great Job Carol !!

Dave

Where Are You From? Iowa

We just returned from the west coast to a pile of mail, including the Winter Durant Partner. My daughter saw the Partner when she was here today, and loved all of the photos of her family that were included. The layout and display of the photos was just fantastic. Yes, I know that many of the photos were ones that I took, but it takes a great editor to make a magazine happen, and to make the photos work for the reader. And it takes a great subject to make a photo fantastic as well, and we had some really great photo opportunities at Lancaster.

I cannot wait to photograph Vancouver.

Bravo Zulu to our great Editor Carol.

Where Are You From? NJ CA HI

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes three of them

Thanks to you all for the kind words. It is my pleasure to furnish you all with a nice magazine keepsake. Looks like you really had a good time at Lanchaster..

Now don't forget to renew!!

Where Are You From? southern Vermont

Do You own a car built by Durant? many :)

The Durant Motors Automobile Club