Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
compliments of the season

Just want to take this opportunity to wish all the Durantonians a very merry Christmas and a perfectly happy and prosperous New Year. Sure hope to meet a lot more of you this year at the meet in Vancouver B C .
Ken and Norma McCormick

Where Are You From? Kamloops B C Canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? yes

Re: compliments of the season

Merry Christmas and happy New year Ken and all the Durantonians

Where Are You From? WI.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1926 Star Coupster

Yes good time to wish all our D family a very Merry Christmas and a grand New Year.

Hopefully Santa might put some missing part in our stocking, rather than a lump of coal, lol.

Where Are You From? Ottawa Ont

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 614 sedan

All I want for Christmas is my motor back from the EGGE CO. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all

Where Are You From? Utah

Do You own a car built by Durant? '29 M4

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all.

Rick

Hi All.....

Cathy and I want to wish all of our Durant Family a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

See y'all in Kalamazoo MI and Vancouver BC in 2011 !!!

Frank & Cathy ---

Where Are You From? Hookstown Pennsylvania

Do You own a car built by Durant? a few

Mary Carolyne and I wish everyone the very best for Christmas and for a Happy and Prosperous New Year. May your Christmas be white.

The Curl's, Guelph, Ontario.

Where Are You From? Guelph, Ontario, Canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? Frontenac - 1932

Ah Say,,, MERRY CHRISTMAS to ya'll, or you'ns if you prefer!!
Don't feel much like Christmas around here today, I've got the shop doors open and the fans turned on. This Texas weather beats all. If you need to wash your truck, wait a couple of days, it'll warm up enough. Need to kill a hog? Wait a couple of days, it'll cool down enough!!

Anyways, all the best to everybody and especially, Lance Haynes, we're pullin for ya buddy!

Where Are You From? Texarkana, Tex

Don I think a fat Christmas pig would be a good Bar-b-q. 4" of SNOW here and colder than he**

Where Are You From? Utah

Do You own a car built by Durant? '29 M4

We also would like to wish all a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR.....Hope 2011 is the best year yet for the DMAC...

Yates and Doris Milton

Where Are You From? Four Oaks, NC

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1923 Durant Touring

Don't figure, we had lows of 29 last week, and low 30's earlier this week and today it's close to 70. Well that's the Sunshine State. Hope all my Durant family has a great and happy Christmas and a Happy New Year. Keep Lance and Marcia Kaufman in your thoughts and prayers this season, both need some heavy prayers. Hope Santa brings those hard to find Durant parts and help you get your car on the road this year.

Where Are You From? Oviedo (near Orlando) Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65 4 dr

It looks like for the most part we dodged the bullet on the series of strong storms that have rolled through Southern Cal.and north of here... They were talking 1 inch hail and a possiable tornado or two, and flash flooding here in Yuma... sure glad that didn't happen...We don't get tornados here in the desart...do we?
You all have a Merry Christmas and a Great New Year...Bill and Bjorg

Where Are You From? Yuma, AZ / Leavenworth, WA

Do You own a car built by Durant? '23 A-22 Touring / 29 model 40 Coupe

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to All! Here's to getting all your Winter projects done!!

Trying to stay warm down here in "Sunny" Florida, Our January Freezing temps came a month early this year (20'sF overnight nearby,mid 30's F on our Gulf beaches some nights)Burr!! Daytimes in the 50's or 60'sF is much better...Today was even better;70 degrees and Sunny!!

Norm, I can't do that kind of cold weather anymore, ha,ha.

I have an Open door to all Durantonians..."Come-on down for a visit this Winter, Ya hear", and "Stay a Spell"!! about 900 miles straight South of Dayton, Ohio, on the Gulf Coast beach. "With all the FREE oil and Tar balls that you can find" (Not here; ha,ha!).

Lance C.

Where Are You From? Niceville Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 28 Locomobile 8-70, 25 Loco JR-8 Brougham, 26 Loco JR-8 Sedan, and JR-8 Roadster project, 30 Durant 610 Deluxe Sedan

Hi Lance .. good to see you on forum again. We have been lucky so far this year and avoided all the harshness and snow everyone else has been getting. Temps can be chilly with our dampness in the Ottawa Valley, but that is normal even in the summer. I have been hearing about Eng from my cousin and she tells me they have tons of snow with closures and accidents all over the place. Its like the global warming is here and we sent our snow to England or out West. I'm sure we will pay for it soon and have to shovel. Temps range about the 32 F mark and we have perhaps inch and half of snow so far on the lawn, which is nothing. Had to shovel yesterday so Di could get to the van with her walker, without trouble, to see the GP with her on going medical problems. I think the snow fall was maybe 1/16 inch, lol. With her two very bad arthritic knees any snow or ice is a problem. They think its Colitis and not Crones.

Where Are You From? Ottawa Ont

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 614 sedan

Happy New Year from the sunny California central valley where we just got about 8"of rain in 10 days.2"over our normal rainfall for the entire year.A pineapple express.
I'm really thankful that I'm caught-up with the tractor work on the farm.
Don

Where Are You From? Bakersfield,Ca.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 25 Star single seat runabout, licenced

The Durant Motors Automobile Club